Monday 7 September 2009

Wii fit progress

It's been a week on my new "fitness" regime now... how's it going? Well I've been doing my bit every day for at least 30 mins. The good news is the 1lb it reported I'd lost after the first couple of days didn't come back again, the even better news is that I've lost a further 3lb during the week. So a total loss of 4lb!

In fact it's all pretty positive really except for the realisation that to reach my ideal weight it's going to take me a very long time. I don't really want to lose the weight any faster than that, but I just don't know if I'll be able to keep it up for the amount of time needed!

Still anything is better than nothing and as long as I don't put the weight back on again I'll stay relatively happy. I'll try and do at least one update a week here, it's just another motivating factor for me to keep going if I have to report back.

1 comment:

  1. Twenty minutes to half an hour of moderate exercise, three or four times a week is a good target to aim for. Crash diets and trying to push yourself too hard with exercise never works in the long run.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete